It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Important – A/V Content Removal Requests
Gaff TV, as a search engine, is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by Gaff.TV and is not hosted by a third party. You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below each video object. Each host descriptor contains a link to the original location that the video was indexed from.
If the video is not hosted by Gaff TV, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from Gaff TV and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
Remember that you will still need to know the original location of the video on the host site in question (not the video location on Gaff TV). Follow the link in the host descriptor to find this location. The example image below demonstrates this process.
Content hosted by Gaff TV
For A/V content that is hosted by Gaff TV, please fill in the request form below and we will endeavour to work closely with you in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Please read carefully before submitting a request
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the Gaff.TV site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the information detailed below by filling in the form at the bottom of this page or by emailing
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from the Gaff TV index, we require an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files. To accurately identify files, you must reference the URL associated with that file.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.